Hi,

Despite having manually scaled in the flexible environment, I am getting
504 timeout (seems from nginx). Has anybody experienced sth like this? I
couldn't find what I'm doing wrong for my test.

I am sure the app is not failing. Also, I see that my application continues
to run even though the request is dropped by nginx.

Here is the response to appengine request (after 60mins) :

<center><h1>504 Gateway Time-out</h1></center>

Here is the app.yaml descriptor:

service: some-service-name
api_version: 1
threadsafe: yes

runtime: python
env: flex
entrypoint: gunicorn --pythonpath src -t 22400 -b :$PORT -w 1 --threads 12
src.main:app
runtime_config:
  python_version: 3

skip_files: