Not using data flow is because of heavily for preference and also beam doesn’t
support some of the requirements.

        1. Managing late data is not supported in the Beam SDK for Python.
        2. The Beam SDK for Python does not support triggers.
        3. also code maturity and documentation maturity
        4. preference

So I understand there is no way to wait for response to a flexible api request
for more than 1 hour.

Ok thanks.

—
DK