Yes! Time Limit Exceeded. It's an acronym from the UVA online judge, and/or
TopCoder. I admit that I was curious to see if it would be recognized. :-)

Felix: That's a really good point. I had half of that realization during
the round about D, and I'm glad that you expressed it so clearly.

I guess that if you pass the Visible set, then you're always "trying" the
Hidden set, which means that in some sense it's reasonable that you'll get
penalty time for it. I suppose they could add an "Advanced Options" button
to let you submit only on a subset of input sets, but I think it isn't
worth it. The only difference from before, then, is the 4 minutes. Not too
bad an extra cost to pay on a move that was always a strategic choice that
needed to be made carefully.

This is reminding me of 2016's Round 2
<https://code.google.com/codejam/contest/10224486/dashboard#s=p1>, where I
realized with two minutes left in the contest that my solution for the
Small might work for the Large, and ended up winning a t-shirt when it did.
Imagine if you solved a Hidden input unexpectedly! I'm sure it will happen
to someone this year.