Ki Chun TONG,

I think sometimes different problems are easier, or harder, for different
people to see solutions for. And sometimes something new, like the
interactive problems, is fundamentally intimidating.

Leandro, I'm sorry you had a disappointing and frustrating experience. I'm
sure the intent was not to knock out capable competitive programmers, and I
imagine you'll have a lot more success next year!

Bartholomew