On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Patrick Julien <pjul...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know since I don't know what your plans are, will just have to
> trust you.
>
> That being said, the Activity interface is currently really nice and
> it doesn't tie us down to a single class for inheritance.

I have been very happy with the recent cases where I have used an interface
for the API but provided a default implementation, with the admonishment
that implementing the interface without extending the default implementation
is likely to be broken in the future.  That way the people that care more
about being able to substitute alternate implementations or to use it
without having to extend the implementation can implement the interface, and
those that care more about not being broken by future updates can extend the
default implementation.

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google