Hello,

I have read dozens of posts about deploying RPC's to TOMCAT, but I
still can't seem to get it done. I am working with MOCHA hosting and
they allow one WEB-INF file in the base of your public http directory.
I can't seem to figure out what in the web.xml file is talking about
what. The Google Example names everything Foo so I'm not sure what Foo
relates to what.

Right now all I get is :

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.StatusCodeException:
Not Found

The requested URL /Foo was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try to invoke the RPC.

And this is the web.xml I am using:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<web-app version="2.5" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";>

 <!-- Standard Action Servlet Configuration -->
 <servlet>
   <servlet-name>Foo</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>com.ll.server.fooImpl</servlet-class>
 </servlet>

 <!-- Standard Action Servlet Mapping -->
 <servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>Foo</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/Foo</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

It looks like it's trying to do the url-pattern (/Foo), but I'm not
really sure what to put there. Right now, all the files created from
GWT are at the same level as WEB-INF and in WEB-INF I have the Web.xml
as well as the classes and lib. And under classes I have:
WEB-INF\classes\com\ll\server\RPCTestImpl.class
WEB-INF\classes\com\ll\server\RPCTestImpl.java

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on this? Thanks!