This is my web.xml file... this might help you out.   See if you can map
your call to like parameters in my call...

<web-app xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";
    version="2.4">
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>ObservationService</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>edu.noao.tuc.odigui.server.ObservationServiceImpl</servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>ObservationService</servlet-name>

 <url-pattern>/edu.noao.tuc.odigui.OdiGui/observation</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>