Hi,

It looks to me like you have 2 problems.

> The requested URL /Foo was not found on this server

Did you restart the tomcat or restart your app?

What url are you using to access it.  What is your app called?

Are you using something like serverurl/app_name/foo?

> And this is the web.xml I am using:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <web-app version="2.5" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
> xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee
> http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";>
>
>  <!-- Standard Action Servlet Configuration -->
>  <servlet>
>   <servlet-name>Foo</servlet-name>
>   <servlet-class>com.ll.server.fooImpl</servlet-class>
>  </servlet>
>
>  <!-- Standard Action Servlet Mapping -->
>  <servlet-mapping>
>   <servlet-name>Foo</servlet-name>
>   <url-pattern>/Foo</url-pattern>
>  </servlet-mapping>
>
> </web-app>
>
> It looks like it's trying to do the url-pattern (/Foo), but I'm not
> really sure what to put there. Right now, all the files created from
> GWT are at the same level as WEB-INF and in WEB-INF I have the Web.xml
> as well as the classes and lib. And under classes I have:
> WEB-INF\classes\com\ll\server\RPCTestImpl.class
> WEB-INF\classes\com\ll\server\RPCTestImpl.java

Um, don't you need to have com.ll.server.fooImpl in your  WEB-INF\classes?
If RPCTestImpl _is_ your foolImpl then say so

  <servlet>
   <servlet-name>Foo</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>com.ll.server.RPCTestImpl</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

Oh, and you are spelling your name wrong.

Shawn