For both gwt 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 some of our users that have upgraded to
Safari 5 are seeing this error. This is a vanilla GWT application (no
external library). This is happening in web mode. Everything works
fine in Safari 4 (and all other browsers). Also, some of our Safari 5
users are not seeing the error.

This is the exact javascript error from the browser.

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (RangeError): Maximum
call stack size exceeded.

Anybody else seeing this? It seems to be a problem with the
serialization.

Pascal