>If I am on a blocklist currently that could explain why mail-archive no
>longer archives my list msgs sent to it.

No, that's not it. Mail-Archive is receiving filmscanners mail, but
is having some sorting problems with the filmscanner headers. I need
more time to investigate, hopefully I'll have some over the next few
days. I'm not ignoring you; it's just hard to deal with multiple issues
at a time. Heck, one at a time is a challenge.

When I said that lists are screwed anyway if they are blocklisted, it
is because their mail is probably not going to reach many of their
subscribers anyway. Lots of ISPs and companies are using blocklists.

-Jeff