The OP replied off-list 20/9 that:

"I'm working on win7 home professional.

It's the latest r version (3.3.0) and native grass 7.0.4.

The rgrass7 package is the latest, downloaded yesterday. In  the single r
session it works and reports that grass is not running.

But if i start it in the grass session i get this error.

It seems that there are any old grass r bindings which uses the namespaces
needed from the package.

Until yesterday it worked fine...

I searched for this issue, founded similar reports, but no solutions. Am"

Using Windows 7 Enterprise and R 3.3.0 and R 3.3.1, GRASS 7.0.4, and rgrass7
0.1-7 and 0.1-8, I see no issues and cannot reproduce it. Could other users of
Windows (I am not a Windows user) please report whether this loading error is
specific to the OP (and another person who contacted me offlist). Do not write
to me offlist, only the list collectively is likely to resolve this.

Roger

--
Roger Bivand
Norwegian School of Economics