[you have to be subscribed to post in this ML]

benhemingway wrote
> I am having the same problem.
>
> Windows 10 Home 64 bit. Native GRASS 7.0.4 R 3.3.1
>
> When I try to load the rgrass7 library from within GRASS i get:
>
> Error : .onAttach failed in attachNamespace() for 'rgrass7', details:
>   call: if (class(t0) != "try-error" && is.character(t0) && nchar(t0) >
>   error: missing value where TRUE/FALSE needed
> Error: package or namespace load failed for 'rgrass7'
>
> When I try and load it from within R i get:

> GRASS GIS interface loaded with GRASS version: (GRASS not running)
>
> -Ben

after starting R in winGRASS and before library("rgrass7") , could you do:

sessionInfo()

have you installed any GRASS addons? if yes, which one?

the addons are installed in C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7

if you have installed some GRASS addons, could you delete the addons folder
in the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\GRASS7

then restart winGRASS (without any addons installed) and R and try to do
library("rgrass7") again and report the results.

-----
best regards
Helmut