On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:50:17 -0500 Christopher Forsythe
<ch...@growl.info> wrote:
> > Are there people out there interested in what I did? I can put my
> > patched version of the sources up somewhere that does mercurial
> > hosting if anyone else is interested in it.
>
> Honestly if you'd like to help with the project itself, we're happy
> to have more people join up. Hit us up in #growl on freenode at any
> time.

Thank you for the kind offer.

However, as you might note from earlier postings, I'm not entirely
pleased with the way the app store transition seems to have been
handled. Also, the response I received to my problems with 1.3 (and
the threat I received when I suggested to people that backing out to
1.2.x would temporarily fix their problems) was not the one I would
have given had it been my project.

I'm therefore not sure my personality would fit well with the
project's existing members.

Perry
--
Perry E. Metzger                pe...@piermont.com