All devices are connected to a router which has a good wifi connection. 3~4
hours of inactivity causes this issue. It could be less but I didn't check
when the channel got unusable. The app was in a back stack as testing
devices became locked and it turned off the screen due to inactivity. My
internet connection is pretty stable so I'm not sure if this issue is due
to internet connectivity. When the channel got unusable, all the requests
never return a response.
I will implement a feature that can release resources when there is a
period of inactivity as you suggested.

Thank you for your rapid response!