I have 1-2 channels and 1-12 stubs in 5 applications. Subs have up to 30
methods, so I don't really consider writing wrappers manually as a viable
option.
> Why not just do the conversion in an interceptor?
I'd be happy to know how. As far as I can see all interceptor
methods(except cancel) can be called in other thread, even if they are
called in the same thread, all exceptions are either swallowed or wrapped
into StatusRuntimeException.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/543b5be8-2472-43ca-a3fb-52493218c0b8%40googlegroups.com.