This is exactly what I'm trying to avoid - unwrapping
StatusRuntimeException each time I expect an exception or each time I call
a grpc stub method.
What I want is to setup an exception converter once, and have it applied
automatically to all grpc calls.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/c305d96f-bb55-4f03-9872-1138317a4491%40googlegroups.com.