Hi!

Any updates on this?

I checked version 1.9.0 and still don't see a way to do exception
conversion in an interceptor.
I now think of writing my own wrappers for all blocking stubs to perform
exception conversion. That would allow not to check status codes across the
application and just catch specific exceptions where needed.
However, having the ability to define an exception transformer globally for
grpc client would of course make life easier.

Thanks

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/grpc-io/136671f6-dc92-4b2b-b3b6-697b60ab4717%40googlegroups.com.