My application calls a gRPC service(application B) using blocking stub to
fulfill the request. End to End flow works fine without any issues.

If there are any deployments in the gRPC service (application B) which my
application consumes we get into NoRouteToHostException. We are trying the
request only after the successful deployment of Service B. I understand the
channel is interrupted and it needs time to recreate the connections and
re-establish. Is there any recommendation for get ridding of this kind of
exception during the upstream servers deployments/new pod creation?

Caused by:
io.grpc.netty.shaded.io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedNoRouteToHostException:

No route to host: *******.com/Ipaddr:443