Hi,

> Am 21.02.2018 um 23:16 schrieb tgrauss <tgra...@f-gp.eu>:
>
> Hi,
>
> Good news :)
> I have tried the  "DEV=/dev/sdb ./makesd qtmoko" method on my gta04a5.
> I still have the bootloader, but then when it boots, I have a black
> screen.

Oops.

> Of course I have change sdb by the device of my sd card.
>
> Any idea?

Does a tiny white cursor blink - at least for some seconds?

Can you check what happens with the serial console or try ssh over
USB/Ethernet-gadget?

As an alternative you could try:

DEV=/dev/sdb ./makesd gta04one -r qtmoko

This will try to flash a new u-boot (if needed).

I just have a device running with this setup and I am trying
to flash the QtMoko into NAND (which seems to be tricky because
QtMoko has a timer and sends the device to suspend in between).

BR,
Nikolaus