On 10:56 30-08-06, In Accordance With The Great Prophecy, Syndaryl was heard to say:

Blood elves have the following racial abilities:

You're converting Blood Elves already?  The expansion isn't even out yet!

The problem is, I really don't know how to price "When this ability
goes off, recover N fatigue points". I'm currently thinking pricing it
based on Extra FP, Only to RECOVER lost fatigue, Trigger, etc., but if
anyone has a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

Regeneration with the Fatigue Only and Trigger limitations would probably cover it. You could probably use stronger versions to simulate ranks of ability (assuming this is an ability with ranks, I can't think of any ranked WoW racial abilities right now).

I haven't been working on converting everything, but I have been playing with creating some of my WoW characters in GURPS. Would it be spamming the list too much if we discussed some other specifics? (Normally I wouldn't worry about it, but if you don't play World of Warcraft it probably wouldn't be quite as interesting).





--
Barbarian - Founder of the Barbarian Illuminati -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Wouldn't you rather be playing Steve Jackson Games right now?
SJ Games - http://www.sjgames.com GURPS, Ogre, INWO, and more. Fnord

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/432 - Release Date: 29-Aug-06




--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/432 - Release Date: 29-Aug-06

_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to