--- Andrew Dawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I would like to see more, since I don't understand what you are
> trying
> to do. I - though not a moderator - hardly consider GURPS-related
> content spamming.
> 
> Specifically, since I obviously don't play WoW, don't understand the
> desired end result. I also don't understand the need to differentiate
> FP and "Arcane energy."

In plain English, they get two abilities:
Mana Tap damages the targets fatigue, and also gives the Elf a Mana Tap
"counter" for 10 minutes (give the player a glass bead or some M&Ms or
something). The Elf can have up to three of these counters at once - if
he uses Mana Tap a fourth time, take away the oldest counter.

"Arcane Energy" is the name the game gives to the counters.

Arcane Torrent prevents everyone within 8 yards from talking or casting
spells for 2 seconds. If the Elf has any Mana Tap counters, he cashes
them all in to recover some spent fatigue at this time (say, 2 FP per
counter). If he has no unspent fatigue, he still looses all the Mana
Tap counters and gets no other benefit (but the "silence" effect still
goes off).



--
Emily Smirle
Zwischen Leber und Milz, passt immer noch eine Pils.
Denn wo frueher mal die Leber war, ist heute eine Mini-Bar.
_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to