On 14:01 30-08-06, In Accordance With The Great Prophecy, Andrew Dawson was heard to say:

Specifically, since I obviously don't play WoW, don't understand the
desired end result. I also don't understand the need to differentiate
FP and "Arcane energy."

"Arcane Energy" is this context is a sort of marker that means you've used the ability in question on a target. (Or in other words, you've complied with a specific accessibility limitation on another ability that should probably also have an enhancement to reflect the usefulness of being able to 'stack' the FP regeneration.)

General FP isn't a valid target for this ability, but rather an Energy Reserve fatigue source called Mana. Other WoW classes use other sources of energy and a Blood Elf casting the Arcane Torrent spell on one of those classes would be wasting the spell.

(Er ... OK, I just reread the description of the ability. It looks like it would also affect the Rogue's "Energy" FP reserve as well. I would assume that the Blood Elf can only affect a target with the same Energy Reserve as itself, but since the new expansion isn't available yet I can not test this theory.)





--
Barbarian - Founder of the Barbarian Illuminati -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Wouldn't you rather be playing Steve Jackson Games right now?
SJ Games - http://www.sjgames.com GURPS, Ogre, INWO, and more. Fnord

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/434 - Release Date: 30-Aug-06




--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.7/434 - Release Date: 30-Aug-06

_______________________________________________
GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]>
http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l

Reply via email to