----- Original Message ---- From: Onno Meyer <[email protected]> Sent: Wednesday, 18 February, 2009 12:59:27 AM
<snip> >I want to declare one of the categories as "main category", >so that "interstellar" ships may be found in an "aerospace" >search, but only get listed once in a table-of-contents. I have been think of a category system that splits the types of craft up (but still allow multi-type crafts like seaplanes) groundcraft (cars, bus, bikes, etc) hovercraft (ground effect crafts) aircraft (planes, airships, etc) watercraft (boats, ships, etc) underwatercraft (submarines, etc ) spacecrafts ( spaceships, etc) >In addition, I turned the ID into a GUID. Probably overkill, >but it solves namespace management problems if anybody else >uses the format. if the GUID is also the file name there needs to be a limit on how long the GUID is tom_a_sparks Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more _______________________________________________ GurpsNet-L mailing list <[email protected]> http://mail.sjgames.com/mailman/listinfo/gurpsnet-l
