The series was on in the US back in November.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/virginqueen/index.html

I enjoyed it, and can't say that any of the costumes stood out as being "wrong" while I was watching it.

Dawn

katherine sanders wrote:

Just in case anyone over here /hasn't/ seen the
trailer:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/virginqueen/costume.shtml

Rather scant content on the costume but a description
of the 'creative process' used by the designer. Quite
why they think that an actor can't be sexy in accurate
Elizabethan clothing I've no idea...  Oh well.  The
promo pictures show disappointly limp skirts and
decidedly modern looking fabric but I'll be happy to
be proved wrong!