Yeah, I know -- but *theoretically* if the peach were called "Georgia Bloom" in both stores, or whatever, then they would match. I don't think the restriction goes as high as couture, though -- it does get down into ready-to-wear, but if you're like me and you buy on sale a lot, you don't know what season's clothes you're actually buying, for starters. The proliferation of color forecasters has probably changed things, too.
Lauren
Lauren M. Walker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]