[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Interestingly, the costume designer of "JC Superstar" is Yvonne
Blake, I
> believe. She designed one of the BEST costume extravaganzas of the
70's:  "Three
> Musketeers" ...

She's done a lot of good work. I first noticed her name on "Robin and
Marian,"
which had far better costume for "medieval" style than most films I've
seen
before or since. Interestingly, I first saw that movie as a double
feature
with "Nicholas and Alexandra" -- another of Blake's works. I just
looked her
up on IMDB and was surprised to see just how many films she's done, and
how
broad a range:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0086762/

--Robin

Oooo, and she did Flesh and Blood!  Another historic costume goody.  I
love the footsy-under-the-table scene :).

Thanks for the link Robin.

Catherine