Thank you Margaret - if the other pictures are also "just" edged then these are
fine.  I am going to pull my hair out...I know I've seen at least one - but
where?

Strong's book is so great - I used to have access to a copy - but have to get
it through ILL - pain in the butt these days - just can't keep it long enough!

Sg