I figure that what we think of as The Sixties started about 1964 (when the
Beatles arrived) and went to about 1976 or so. It all depends on what your
markers are, but mere calendar dates don't work. Trends and whatever don't
start and stop neatly just because the decade changes.

Maggie Secara
~A Compendium of Common Knowledge 1558-1603
Available at your favorite online bookseller
See our gallery at http://www.zazzle.com/popinjaypress