________________________________
From: "bphal...@aol.com" <bphal...@aol.com>

A friend of mine is interested in what a well-dressed man in Scotland would
have been wearing in 1209.? His family is from the Argyle area.?? Honestly, I
don't know where in Scotland Argyle is now much less which of the Scottish
kingdoms it was in during the late 12th and early 13th centuries.? Where do I
start looking for this information if someone out there does not already have
it?? (My costuming knowledge is mostly 14th c Russian)

Thanks,
Vasilisa Myshkina
mka Britta Hall