I know this question isn't related specifically to historic costuming, but I think some of you have made businesses from your passion for such and may have needed to grade their patterns up and down for sale. In the past, I have done my own grading, but I've never really learned totally how to do it and I have some ideas for new designs that, if they sell, I may need to size them up or down and these may be too complex for me to try on my own. Does anyone know of any professional graders? I live in Colorado, but I imagine I could ship my patterns out of state if I can't find someone here.

Sylvia Rognstad
Costume/clothing design & construction
Alterations & home dec
http://www.ezzyworld.com