Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 06:26:12 -0500
From: Lisa A Ashton <lis...@juno.com>
To: h-cost...@indra.com
Subject: [h-cost] piping on Civil War era dresses

I know that dresses from this era (in America) were piped, and almost all
self-piped, around the armscyes, and the back seams, but does anyone have
a reference or a photo showing a solid piping with a print dress (or even
anything refering to contrasting piping, for example, black piping on a
lighter colored dress bodice)?

Yours in costuming, Lisa A