I currently use PSekHosting.com and they are great ... I have a 20g
transfer plan for like 179/year and up 20 domains (with unlimited
subdomains and 20 mySQL dbs, etc)

-John

------------
John P. Hoke
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://john.hoke.org

My gpg public key is available at http://www.hoke.org/pubkey.php

Random thoughts...
In my wanderings I have run across magic many times --
which simply says that I have seen wonders I could not explain.
    --Lazurus Long, Time Enough For Love
Howard Dean for President 2004!
http://www.deanforamerica.com