Dreamhost also allows multiple (unlimited, actually) MySQL databases and you can configure your own database subdomains for administration through PHPMyAdmin (e.g. drupal.deanspace.com). You can have unlimited databases up to your account space, but they do track something called "conueries," which as near as I can tell is a mix of connections and queries. The cheapest account is 9.95/mo and comes with 5 million of these, to give you an idea.

No, I don't work for Dreamhost or get commissions, I'm just honestly impressed with them.

Matt