Multiple MySQL DBs would be rather nice. We could easily run multiple insances of
Drupal then (our site, sample site, development site, sandboxes for developers).

Also what will be the file access scheme? Will multiple developers be able to change
files they control around like they can on the SourceForge sandbox?

-Neil

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: ndrumm3