> Yes this makes sense to me - but i think they should be authenticated
> before they can submit things. Comments?

Submit content, as in posts, blogs, profiles, endorsements.. right? not
scripts/code etc.. I haven't seen any specs indicating we 're inviting folks
to submit the latter (at this stage) to DeanSpace (correct?); obviously that
would be a blood red flag given all the karl rove wannabes out there; fake
registration info, etc...

If I'm stating the painfully obvious here; proceed with eye rolls and carry
on...

Hey Neil, is there a sandbox link to see the DeanSpace theme? I downloaded
and installed but can't get it to take in my test enviro; bluesky and the
others load fine though(?); debug time (where's my boss...)

Thanks
CMR

<--enter gratuitous quotation that implies my profundity here-->