From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Neil Drumm
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 10:43 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hackers] Transparency

Right now we are kinda opaque. People have to sign up to see whats going on.
I can do whatever with the Drupal permissions or even use a second instance
of Drupal for our internal communicaion. Are we okay with letting our
lurkers be anonymous? I plan on letting them have privileges to view most
things.

-Neil