Just for sake of argument:

Haifux started with meeting on Thu.

Then we switched to Sun.

Then we switched to ...

Monday is no more sacred than any other day (besides Wed., which is of course the day when the lord, i.e., me, has decided as a holiday for the true believers, i.e., those who give me tributes).

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"If it wasn't for C, we'd be writing programs in BASI, PASAL, and OBOL", anon

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html
GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys.)