Hi,

I talked with Amos (Technion's kabat) and he agreed to allow entrance
for haifux audience with vehicles.

His requirements are very simple:

1) Limit entry permission only to non-student (Right now we don't need
to think about, because we are small group).

2) Fax him report with ID, name and vehicle ID before lecture.

It will work only as a group, there is NO need to send one by one.

We need volunteers that will write the following modules:

1) Online registration form

2) Report compilation module

3) (If it possible) Report->Fax sending module (I can donate FAX-modem).

4) Status information for administrator via email.

--
Leon Romanovsky