Cyril,

<ironic>
I don't understand why you said you did not expect it by tonight.
We said for 1 year now that it will be released "very soon"!!!!
</ironic>

Now we know, very soon means June 2014, 20th :)

The tweet to announce it:
https://twitter.com/haproxy_tech/status/479774529267703808

>> >For the HAProxy development team here in France, it will be time to do
>> >some errands and buy some Champagne to celebrate the event :-)
>>
>> Thanks to the development team, and to you first ;-)
>
> I don't know yet when we open the bottle, we'd like to have the whole team
> present, maybe on tuesday at noon. If you want to join us at the office,
> you're more than welcome :-)

Note, we (haproxy.com) may organize some party in Paris later this year.
You'll be invited, for sure.

Baptiste