On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 07:16:13PM +0300, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
> If building a package for CentOS for basic usage and testing is possible
> I think that many will like the idea.
> (I am not using haproxy in general but it seems to like there are many
> who do use it)

That's very friendly from you, but you see, the best way to
correctly maintain a package over the long term is *really* to
use it. Otherwise you'll blindly apply updates and not always
understand why users complain about what you provide them. That's
the same reason why I stop maintaining old kernels when I don't
use them anymore.

Best regards,