Op 14-9-2015 om 18:48 schreef Willy Tarreau:
BTW as a general rule, patches being merged are ACKed to their authors
or rejected, so if you don't get a response, simply consider it lost.
I didn't sent a patch so to speak, Remi did send a 'diff --git' but without the comment to put into the haproxy repository, after which Baptiste then wrote he would submit it after confirmation that it did solved the issue, which i gave. Anyway its not that important i suppose, otherwise we / you could always issue another dev release..

Also the patch was added to FreeBSD ports repository, so should come through with the binary repositories building from there. That will solve my 'problem' for the moment.

Thanks for your reply.
PiBa-NL