On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 9:12 PM, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 09:08:49PM +0200, PiBa-NL wrote:
>> Op 14-9-2015 om 18:48 schreef Willy Tarreau:
>> >BTW as a general rule, patches being merged are ACKed to their authors
>> >or rejected, so if you don't get a response, simply consider it lost.
>> I didn't sent a patch so to speak, Remi did send a 'diff --git' but
>> without the comment to put into the haproxy repository, after which
>> Baptiste then wrote he would submit it after confirmation that it did
>> solved the issue, which i gave.
>
> Thanks for the explanation, I indeed missed all this exchange I guess.
>
>> Anyway its not that important i suppose,
>> otherwise we / you could always issue another dev release..
>
> OK so Baptiste will catch it when he has time and forward it to me
> once he's OK with it.
>
>> Also the patch was added to FreeBSD ports repository, so should come
>> through with the binary repositories building from there. That will
>> solve my 'problem' for the moment.
>
> OK fine. Thanks!
> Willy

Willy,

The issue is related to the connect() function to establish the UDP connection.
Currently, I use a sizeof() to get the len of the address structure
and Remi suggested to use get_addr_len() instead.

Pieter confirmed Remi's suggestion fixes the issue.
I can reproduce the issue in a FreeBSD VM I have on my computer. I'll
show you tomorrow at the office.

Baptiste