Op 14-9-2015 om 23:46 schreef Willy Tarreau:
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:46:00PM +0200, Baptiste wrote:
The issue is related to the connect() function to establish the UDP connection.
Currently, I use a sizeof() to get the len of the address structure
and Remi suggested to use get_addr_len() instead.

Pieter confirmed Remi's suggestion fixes the issue.
I can reproduce the issue in a FreeBSD VM I have on my computer. I'll
show you tomorrow at the office.
OK fine.

Willy

Hi Baptiste & Willy,

Did you discuss the issue? I'm wondering what the conclusion was, if any? As i see the source is still unchanged at this part.

Thanks,
PiBa-NL