Willy.

Am 14-03-2017 22:17, schrieb Willy Tarreau:
Matthias,

I could finally track the problem down to a 5-year old bug in the
connection handler. It already used to affect Unix sockets but it
requires so rare a set of options and even then its occurrence rate
is so low that probably nobody noticed it yet.

I'm attaching the patch to be applied on top of 1.7.3 which fixes it,
it will be merged into next version.

Dmitry, you may prefer to take this one than to revert the previous
one from your ports, especially considering that a few connect()
immediately succeed over the loopback on FreeBSD and that it was
absolutely needed to trigger the bug (as well as the previously fixed
one, which had less impact).

Or you may prefer to wait for 1.7.4. It's not planned yet given that
there are other fixes in the wild waiting for some feedback though.

Thanks guys for the detailed feedback, it's now time to turn the page
and switch to less difficult ones!

I love your commit massages ;-).

They are very detailed and sometimes bigger the the code change.

Cheers
Aleks