Hi,

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 05:01:25PM +0800, Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy wrote:
> As I mentioned earlier, I was not aware that the people from discourse
> forum and this email d-list group are same. I am 100% new to HAProxy.

In general (and this is absolutely not specific to haproxy), when asking
questions on public places (forums, lists, etc) about topics already covered
somewhere else, it's welcome to send pointers to previous conversations and
to explain what complement of information is needed so that people willing to
help don't start from the same points that were already answered but instead
try to focus on your specific points.

I've seen people do that a lot on stackoverflow for example, it's common
to read "In that question someone responded this or that but I don't
understand what happens if I do that".

And it's irrelevant to the fact that you might find the same people, it's
relevant to the fact that people helping on these places are mostly doing
it on their spare time and it's nice to help them optimize their time to
serve a maximum of people with a minimal effort.

Cheers,