Hello Andrew,

Am 28.06.2017 um 02:06 schrieb Andrew Smalley:
> Lukas
>
> Why is this triple posting? Surely he asked questions in a nice way in more
> than one location and deserves the right answer and not a flame down here.
>
> It is about helping people after all I hope!

Questions have been answered in a lengthy thread some 10 days ago:
http://discourse.haproxy.org/t/regarding-maxconn-parameter-in-backend-for-connection-queueing/1320/9

No followup questions there.

Then a new thread today, no specific question that hasn't already
been answered in the previous thread, no followup responses (to my
request to clarify the question) either:
http://discourse.haproxy.org/t/custom-display-message-when-setting-maxconn-in-front-end-listen-block/1382/2

Then he moves the discussion to the mailing list, not mentioning the
conversations on discourse (which would prevented people - in this
case Jarno - from trying to explain the same thing all over again).

Its about helping people out, but that doesn't work in the long term
when we have people deliberately spread questions about the same topic
across different channels (mailing list, discourse).

Lukas Tribus:
> Is there anything that has been answered 3 times already, or
> do you just like to annoy other people?

This should have been:
Is there anything that has *not* been answered 3 times already?

Velmurugan Dhakshnamoorthy:
> Apologize,  my intent is not to annoy anyone
> [...]
> I am not aware this email group and discourse forum are same.

The point is: please keep the discussion of a single topic/question
in a single thread (on the mailing list or discourse), unless you
don't get any responses.

If something is unclear, you ought to ask for clarification, not
rephrase the question and ask somewhere else.

Lukas