Frederic,

Am 22.08.2018 um 15:21 schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
> Thank you a lot for this reg testing file.
>
> Just a little detail (see below).

You are correct of course. It was quickly cobbled together to provide a
reproducer, not meant for committing (a patch is just a convenient means
of shipping the files). That's why I tagged it with 'TMP' and why it's
missing a proper commit message description.

Also it should be included with the actual commit fixing the issue, like
I did in
http://git.haproxy.org/?p=haproxy.git;a=commitdiff;h=65189c17c694b0b44e0d324d63c055f5329e61c9,
not added separately. Test + Fix should be an atomic unit.

Whoever fixes the actual issue should just copy the reg-test into their
commit, fix your remark and add me to the commit message as

Co-authored-by: Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be>

:-)

> Also note that -run is a shorcut for -start -wait.

Good to know, thanks.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus