> On 24 Aug 2018, at 04:19, Willy Tarreau <w...@1wt.eu> wrote:
>
> Hi Thierry,
>
> On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 09:37:43AM +0200, Thierry Fournier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Your patch make sense, that's the right appoach, but I have a doubt about
>> the place to use for doing the reinitialization.
>>
>> I add Willy in this thread in order to have http2 advisor.
>>
>> Before the 1.8 the Lua context was reinitialized with the stream because
>> the stream was reinitialized between each http request in a keepalive
>> session.
>>
>> With http2 I guess that this behavior change. So, Willy, do you have
>> an opinion on the place to use to perform the Lua reinit ?
>
> Oh with H2 it's even simpler, streams are distinct from each other
> so we don't reuse them and the issue doesn't exist :-)
>
> Does this mean I should take Patrick's patch ?

Technically, the patch works, but  the reset of the Lua session was done
in the stream. This reset is done in the proto_http.c, so I’m not sure
that’s the correct place for this reset.

If the proto_http is the only one place which known the stop of one
request and the start of another, there is the right place, otherwise ... ?

I don’t known.

A+
Thierry