Hi,

Your patch make sense, that’s the right appoach, but I have a doubt about
the place to use for doing the reinitialization.

I add Willy in this thread in order to have http2 advisor.

Before the 1.8 the Lua context was reinitialized with the stream because
the stream was reinitialized between each http request in a keepalive
session.

With http2 I guess that this behavior change. So, Willy, do you have
an opinion on the place to use to perform the Lua reinit ?

Thierry