Fred,
Ilya,

Am 03.05.19 um 13:20 schrieb Frederic Lecaille:
> About the test which fail, I would say that such errors are not
> negligible :
>
>     Starting frontend GLOBAL: cannot change UNIX socket ownership
> [/var/folders/nz/vv4_9tw56nv9k3tkvyszvwg80000gn/T//regtest.zHu/

I believe this is an issue with the long TMPDIR that I tried to mitigate
with this: https://github.com/haproxy/haproxy/blob/master/.travis.yml#L34

While debugging I noticed that the validation did not properly account
for the temporary extension of the filename during start-up, causing
HAProxy to accept the filename during the check, but fail to set it up.
This leads to the misleading error message.

I did not get around to investigating this further and filing a bug
report, however.

Best regards
Tim Düsterhus